"The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a godly heritage." Psalm 16:6
Now while God did not see fit to send me back to Africa (yet) He has allowed me to continue the blessed heritage that I inherited in missionary service! Our physical life here in northern Mexico compares little to that of Africa except in some aspects of danger but I enjoy serving the Lord. We appreciate your prayer for your missionaries. I am sure it is hard to imagine the life that each lives for the cause of Christ. The purpose of these pictures from my life in Africa are to lift that awareness. My normal Saturday's (today) takes me into drug traffickers territory to make my visits. I would not begin to attempt such risk without relying on the prayers of God's people on my behalf.
God has been so good to me. The pictures below tell the story of just how good God is to me!





No comments:
Post a Comment