I was not born into a Christian family. I did have a family that loved me and took good care of me. Never the less they were unsaved. As a child I attended a few Vacation Bible Schools and a few Easter Services. At age 12, I moved to the country where our home church is. Our neighbors attended our home church. Through their influence I started attending our home church. I loved and enjoyed going to church. I made it my second home. At age 16, I realized I was a sinner bound for hell. I repented of my sins and accepted the Lord. That was on a Saturday, on Sunday I was baptized. Our home church, Cozaddale Baptist Temple, has been the only church I had ever known. I praise the Lord for my growing up years at Cozaddale. I have many precious memories. About 5 months after I got saved I met my husband. He was going to be a missionary. I was willing to do whatever the Lord would have me do. I Praise the Lord for my husband and our life we've had together. I wouldn't change a thing, it has been a good life.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Hebrews 13:5b .....I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
My favorite hymn is, "Constantly Abiding" Through different situations in my life, I know the Lord is Constantly Abiding with me.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment