We encourage our people to witness daily to everyone they meet on life's journey but on any given Saturday you will find most of us out as a church in the highways and byways seeking souls for Christ. Saturdays are always encouraging for me. I am encouraged because our people truly enjoy getting out getting the Word of God out to others and I am always encouraged every single time I am out by myself or with our group.
So, are we successful? If you mean do we see visitors most every week because we are out visiting, no. If you mean do we see professions of faith on any given Saturday, well no. But if you measure success by being faithful and believing God then, yes! I have taught our folks that God has given us a mandate to go out and compel folks to come in and that He will honor His Word. It is for us to just simply believe that God is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
The pictures below are generic pictures of the ministry of late but I will try to remember to get Anna to take some of our next visitation expeditions to share with you.
Martin and Imelda sing a special
No place like the street for a fiesta
Help from the neighborhood
No comments:
Post a Comment