Tuesday, November 26, 2013

On Any Given Sunday


I have taken some pictures and have missed a lot of other photo opportunities but getting them in order has been the delay.  We are either staying really busy or we are moving more slowly than before.  I think it is a little of both.  We have some activities upon us which I will attempt to update in the next few weeks along with some I am currently jumping over but here are a few pictures and captions to help keep you up to date with us.

Last week I attended a Conference for Families in the Ministry held by the Iglesia Bautista de Sahuaro in Hermosillo, Mx.  This is Pastor Perez' and the church's  second conference to help encourage families in the ministry here in Sonora and bordering states.  It was good to see fifteen families and nine separate churches represented. 

This week we conclude our first series of institute classes for our work here in Magdalena.  Our students have done a tremendous job in being faithful and in their studies.  We will take a break for December and plan on beginning again in January.  The purpose was to begin training one man specifically that believes that God has called him into the ministry and my purpose was to prove his sincerity and I must give him an A+!

As the title suggest, these photos are of any given Sunday.  A group photo of our people, a couple of Sunday School shots, and an outside shot.  The other photo is one I took on Saturday visitation of a local house.  It is suppose to be a "nativity" scene but incorporates a lot of witchcraft and idolatry.  The god of this world sure has confused and confounded the minds of most.  Souls need the Truth.


Families in the Ministry Conference

On Any Given Sunday


The Street in front of the Church

Under age eleven Sunday School Class


Sunday Morning


A Little Bit of Every Belief without the Truth






No comments: