Anyway, it was our privilege to be invited to spend a Sunday morning with these dear folks. Brother Steve Thomas who was our tour guide for Sydney also became our guide to West Wyalong. He picked us up in Canberra and drove us out to West Wyalong where we spent the night, enjoyed the morning with the work and then drove us back to Sydney for the evening service.
There is a GREAT need for help here. I have been praying for several years and will continue to do so with an even greater burden that God would send His man to continue the work that has been given a basic start there in West Wyalong. I would go tomorrow but I am a little busy here where I am at. Surely there is someone that is free to go - Gateway Baptist Church is a great opportunity.
Gateway Baptist Church (mission) West Wyalong, NSW
The Families of Gateway Baptist Church
Sunday March 24th AM at Gateway Baptist Church
Sunday March 24th AM at Gateway Baptist Church
Fellowship after the morning service
No comments:
Post a Comment