Thursday I had the privilege of preaching at Cozaddale Baptist Temple, Friday we had the rehearsal supper, Saturday the wedding and on Sunday morning we were with a supporting church in southern Ohio and on Sunday evening with another in central Ohio. On Monday I was in the dentist chair and on Tuesday on the plane returning to Mexico while the family stayed in Ohio to spend time with the rest of the family.
Here in Mexico I made good use of my "alone" time and began a campaign to sow the seed that I mentioned earlier. It is amazing how quickly time flies when one is occupied and soon enough (three weeks later) it was time to return by plane to Ohio to pick up the family.
2 comments:
Very nice, glad you were able to go back for the wedding. Will you come work on my cars?????
Sure Brother Gossmeyer. Coming right over.
Post a Comment