Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sowing, Sowing, Sowing

Someday when all the world is won to Christ and every Christian is right with God, I want to be a farmer. Okay, so my current calling is quite secure but I love the farm. The reality is that I am a farmer. It is my seed that differs from most farmers. I am a sower of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God.

Look at the seed I have stored in my barn to sow! Isn't it beautiful? Our home church has designed these John and Romans for my specific field. Wow, I just think this seed is so neat! We received our shipment in mid November and have been busy sowing in fields that we have been preparing for seed. My pastor has assured me that more seed can be sent as soon as I run out of what I have so I have been busy sowing, sowing, sowing. My confidence is in the seed and the omnipotence of God to send the rain and Son that is needed for it to grow. There will come a harvest - after all that is the hope of every farmer. That and we just love the farm.

By the way, take a look at just a sample of the crop that this precious seed produces! Isn't that just the prettiest thing you have ever seen? Man - I love this life!

Our Seed

                   
A New Crop Starting to Sprout!


A Former Crop Maturing!
 

 

No comments: