Friday, September 30, 2011

"And Of Some Have Compassion, Making A Difference"

Thinking of compassion, there is another verse that comes to mind, "For God so loved the world .." I am so glad that God had compassion on me. How could I not or why would I not extend that compassion on to others.

This past Wednesday one of our ladies came to church with a very heavy heart. She has been really growing in the Lord and Satan had been doing his best to destroy her growth. "And of some have compassion, making a difference." What a blessing to have the fellowship of believer's to help encourage and help each other grow in the Lord. I thank God for the people He has given me to love and that they in turn love their "pastor" and his family.

We appreciate your continued prayer for us as God opens new doors each day to reach others with the love of Christ.

No comments: