Friday, July 2, 2010

Our Third Graduate

The highlight of the end of May and June was Ezra's graduation back at Cozaddale Baptist Academy in Goshen, Ohio. Peggy, Abigail, Anna and I traveled back by car (well actually our F-350) to attend Ezra's graduation. We left Mexico on May 20th. Ezra graduated on May 27th and I returned by plane to Mexico on June 2nd leaving Peggy and the girls to spend time with Sarah and Izabell, Simon and Ezra there in Ohio. On June 14th I returned to Ohio by plane to pick up the family and make our way back to Mexico. We arrived home on June 25th.

We were able to be in one supporting church and three churches new to us. It was a special blessing to be in a church on Father's Day that has supported my parents for 58 years! God blessed in our travels and in our meetings in Kansas, Ohio, Michigan and Iowa.

In my absence it was a blessing to have Pastor Ismael Zamarron fill in for me. He and his wife, Lourdes, stayed here at our house and faithfully took care of the work. God blessed his time here with 7 professions of faith, 1 new attendee in services, as well as a spiritual growth in our folks. I would leave again if that is what it takes!









No comments: