THE LAST UPDATE FOR 2009
With only one day left in the year this will more than likely be the last update. Of course it is somewhat overdue! Since receiving the mission's trip group from our home church and the various help from our fellow churches farther south we have been busy following up with the contacts gathered and the decisions made. I would like to report of the hundreds or even dozens of visitors we have had - I would like to - but then I would be lying! We have had one man attending faithfully on Sunday mornings, one family that comes frequently, and we have had a high attendance of thirteen. Not necessarily the greatest numbers to report but we have stayed busy serving and will trust God for His timing and growth.
With only one day left in the year this will more than likely be the last update. Of course it is somewhat overdue! Since receiving the mission's trip group from our home church and the various help from our fellow churches farther south we have been busy following up with the contacts gathered and the decisions made. I would like to report of the hundreds or even dozens of visitors we have had - I would like to - but then I would be lying! We have had one man attending faithfully on Sunday mornings, one family that comes frequently, and we have had a high attendance of thirteen. Not necessarily the greatest numbers to report but we have stayed busy serving and will trust God for His timing and growth.
We do look forward to this coming year and to what God has in store for us here in Mexico. We have been busy in breaking up the fallow ground and will continue to sow more seed of the Word of God. Please help us water the seed sown with tears in prayer for true biblical salvation of souls here in Magdalena.
For the salvation of souls.



No comments:
Post a Comment