"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour with the LORD." Proverbs 18:22
Today we have had the opportunity to celebrate a Happy Birthday to Peggy. I thank God for my wife and I thank her for joyfully sharing life and ministry with me. Twenty-five years of marriage, six children, one grand child, twenty-three years of ministry and she has simply grown more beautiful through it all.
so - "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Peggy from your grateful husband and children.
"P.S"
"Puppy Supplement" Well Caramela is back. Our neighbor ask us how the puppy was and I told him the story. He in turn confronted the man who sold her to us. Evidently it was his dog and the lady who came by to claim her was lying! He in turn confronted the lady and returned our dog to us. I would still take that Rhodesian Ridge back though.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment