A Family Visit:
Our daughter Sarah and our granddaughter Izabell were able to come for a recent visit. It was a great joy for us to have them with us for a couple of weeks. They spent some time with us and then Peggy and the girls traveled down to Navojoa to spend some time with the other grandparents. I rode the bus down a few days later on the 22nd to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary together. Peggy and I thank God for His goodness to us in life and we thank God for our family.
Our daughter Sarah and our granddaughter Izabell were able to come for a recent visit. It was a great joy for us to have them with us for a couple of weeks. They spent some time with us and then Peggy and the girls traveled down to Navojoa to spend some time with the other grandparents. I rode the bus down a few days later on the 22nd to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary together. Peggy and I thank God for His goodness to us in life and we thank God for our family.
Izabell
No comments:
Post a Comment